- Toyota adds new Edition and Trend versions to Yaris range for summer
- Focus on extra style features
- Edition extends T2 specification with 15-inch smoke-finished, machined alloys, front fog lamps, rear privacy glass, tachometer and body-coloured door mirrors and doorhandles
- Trend builds on SR grade with 16-inch smoke-finished, machined alloys, and chrome tailpipe trim
- Both versions feature blacked-out C-pillars for floating roof effect
- Edition available in three and five-door format with 1.0-litre VVT-i petrol engine and five-speed manual transmission
- Three and five-door Trend uses 1.33-litre petrol engine with five-speed manual transmission or (five-door only) Multidrive S CVT
- On sale now, priced from £11,695 (Edition) and £13,795 (Trend)
Toyota brings a bit of welcome styling sizzle to Britain’s bleak summer with the timely introduction of the new Yaris Edition and Yaris Trend. Adding a healthy dose of visual pizzazz to Yaris’s sharp appearance, both come with blacked-out C-pillars which, combining with darkened rear privacy glass and contrasting with Tyrol Silver or Cirrus White paintwork, create a floating roof effect.
Yaris Edition takes the entry-level T2 grade and adds a series of sporty features, including 15-inch Podium anthracite (smoke-finished), machined alloy wheels, front fog lamps, rear privacy glass, a dash of extra chrome exterior rear trim, a tachometer and a leather-trimmed gear knob. Manual air conditioning can be specified as an option.
Edition is powered by Toyota’s award-winning 1.0-litre VVT-i petrol engine, with five-speed manual transmission. Three and five-door version are offered, from £11,695.
Yaris Trend takes the sports-themed Yaris SR as its starting point, adding the new Podium alloys in 16-inch form and a chrome tailpipe trim. The Toyota Touch & Go multimedia system with satellite navigation can be specified as an option.
Power is from the 1.33-litre VVT-i petrol unit, with a choice of six-speed manual or, in the five-door version, Toyota’s Multidrive S CVT automatic. On-the-road prices start at £13,795.
|T2 key features||EDITION adds|
|ABS with EBD and brake assist||15-inch Podium Anthracite machined alloys|
|Traction Control||Front fog lamps|
|Vehicle Stability Control||Rear privacy glass|
|Escaro fabric upholstery||Blacked-out C-pillars|
|Height-adjustable driver’s seat||Body coloured door mirrors and doorhandles|
|Remote central locking||Tachometer|
|Electric front windows||Leather gear knob trim|
|Six-speaker audio system||Rear chrome trim|
|USBport and Aux-in socket||Manual air conditioning – option|
|SR features||TREND adds|
|Front fog lamps||16-inch Podium Anthracite machined alloys|
|Smoked chrome exterior trim||Blacked-out C-pillars|
|Rear privacy glass||Chrome tailpipe trim|
|Rear roof spoiler|
|Front footwell lights|
|Leather handbrake and gear shift trim with red stitching|
|Manual air conditioning|
|Toyota Touch multimedia system|
|Electric, heated door mirrors|
|Yaris Edition 3dr||1.0 VVT-i 5MT||£11,695|
|Yaris Edition 5dr||1.0 VVT-i 5MT||£12,295|
|Yaris Trend 3dr||1.33 VVT-i 6MT||£13,795|
|Yaris Trend 5dr||1.33 VVT-i 6MT||£14,395|
|Yaris Trend 5dr||1.33 VVT-iMDS||£15,395|