‘UPGRADE TO BUSINESS CLASS’ PACKAGE OFFERED FOR EXTENDED PERIOD TO BENEFIT EVEN MORE CITROËN LCV CUSTOMERS
Citroën LCVs continue to benefit from the innovative ‘Upgrade to Business Class’ extended four year warranty*, servicing and Citroën Assistance package launched earlier this year. This scheme was originally launched as a limited-period only package, available from participating Citroën dealers and Business Centres, on any Euro 5 CitroënNemo, Berlingo, Dispatch or Relay ordered and delivered by 31 July 2012.
Now the ‘Upgrade to Business Class’ package will continue to be available to qualifying customers on all new Citroën LCVs supplied by participating Citroën dealers and Business Centres for the foreseeable future.
The no-cost Citroën ‘Upgrade to Business Class’ package includes:
– 4 years/60,000 mile servicing (whichever comes first), allowing customers to have their LCVs serviced annually over this period
– 4 years Citroën Assistance (provided by the AA), with Roadside Assistance, At Home Assistance, Recovery, Onward travel and European cover
– Warranty extension to 4 years/120,000 miles (whichever comes first)
Scott Michael, Citroën’s Head of Commercial Vehicles & Business Centre Programme, commented: “Citroën takes its responsibilities seriously in the matter of reducing the whole life costs of its award-winning LCV range. The continuation of the innovative ‘Upgrade to Business Class’ package means we can continue to provide our customers with long-term economic benefits. This is coupled with other cost reduction and enhanced efficiency benefits introduced this year as part of the ‘Citroën Vans – Business Class’ initiative, which puts Citroën even further ahead of its competition.”
The continuation of the ‘Upgrade to Business Class’ package is the latest Citroën move in the 2012 programme to reduce LCV operating costs. In the last few months Citroën has undertaken a wide range of actions to help operators drive down the costs of running their LCVs, including:
- Introducing the even more fuel-efficient and lower CO2 emissions facelifted Berlingo and Dispatch models.
- Improving the Citroën Trafficmaster Smartnav & Trackstar stolen vehicle tracking telematics package with a larger multi-function colour screen and the ability to call for emergency assistance via the SOS icon on the touchscreen. Touching this symbol gives the driver access to B-Call (breakdown call) and E-Call (emergency call) facilities.
- Expanding the very competitive Citroën LCV Fixed Price Repairs scheme (which includes
- Genuine Citroën parts and labour) on the following;
- Front windscreen wiper blades £24.16 + VAT
- Front or rear brake pads – £79.16 + VAT
- Front brake pads & discs – £187.50 + VAT
- Rear brake pads & discs – £229.16 + VAT
- Timing belt – £245.83 + VAT
- Clutches – from £415.83 + VAT (depending on model)
Scott Michael continues: “When it comes to cutting LCV operating costs and enhancing efficiency, Citroën leads the field. These initiatives, launched this year, not only benefit new vehicle buyers, but also those businesses running older Citroën LCVs.”