Rugged good looks and a generous specifications list come together to create a new Fortuner series – the Fortuner LTD Edition – which goes on sale now. To use advertising speak, “Freedom is even more beautiful.”
Available exclusively on the Fortuner 3.0 and 4.0 range (Raised Body as well as 4×4 variants), the LTD Edition series will be manufactured at Toyota’s world-class Prospecton Plant in Durban from July until September.
According to Kerry Roodt, General Manager of Marketing Communications: “The new LTD Edition focuses on style and functionality while at the same time offering a proposition that represents sheer value for money.
“For just a small premium over the standard model, customers get features that would cost a whole lot more if individually fitted to the vehicle as extra cost options.
“I am sure this will be of interest to many new and existing Fortuner customers.”
An impressive list of standard equipment is one of the highlights of the Fortuner – full leather upholstery, stability control (VSC), touch screen audio with reverse monitor, Bluetooth, automatic climate control, auto headlights, and iPod connectivity are just some of the items on the menu. The new LTD Edition series builds on the standard model offering by adding several lifestyle enhancements:
- Stainless steel nudge bar with unique branded, cut-out “LTD Edition” badging
- Stainless steel side steps with unique branded, cut-out “LTD Edition” badging
- Tow bar with matt black finish
- Rear sill protector
- Smokey grey 17” alloys
- Chrome side mirrors
- “LTD Edition” rear badging
- Overlay carpet set with “LTD Edition” embroidery
Pricing (incl VAT)
- Fortuner 3.0 D-4D RB LTD Edition – R434 700
- Fortuner 3.0 D-4D RB AT LTD Edition – R446 700
- Fortuner 4.0 D-4D RB AT LTD Edition – R463 900
- Fortuner 3.0 D-4D 4×4 LTD Edition – R482 700
- Fortuner 3.0 D-4D 4×4 AT LTD Edition – R494 900
- Fortuner 4.0 D-4D 4×4 AT LTD Edition – R511 700