TOMTOM NAVIGATION ENTERS HIGH PERFORMANCE SEGMENT WITH ABARTH PARTNERSHIP
Paris Motor Show, 28 September 2012 – TomTom today announces a partnership with Abarth, delivering integrated navigation to the sports car brand of the Fiat Group. Through this partnership, drivers of the Abarth 500 and Abarth Punto can enjoy connected navigation through a Blue&Me TomTom LIVE device, which offers a stress-free navigation experience with access to TomTom’s real-time traffic product, HD Traffic, saving them both time and money.
The Blue&Me TomTom LIVE device also features a special cradle mount that integrates into the car’s dashboard system, allowing the driver to control their phone, navigation and car information with one touch.
“With a connected navigation offering from TomTom, Abarth drivers will not only have a car that is designed to thrill, but also a navigation system that will safely lead them to their destination along the fastest route,” said Charles Cautley, Managing Director of TomTom Automotive. “We are excited to be part of the high end experience that Abarth customers expect.”
Key features of Blue&Me Navigation System for the Abarth 500 and Punto include:
- A one year, free LIVE Services(1)subscription, including:
- HD Traffic - helping drivers arrive on time, every time
- Mobile Speed Cameras - providing real-time mobile speed camera locations, as well as alerts of fixed safety cameras and average speed checks for the road ahead
- Search & Go - providing the ability to search for the best shops, restaurants or other places in the area using TomTom Places
- 5 day weather forecast for locations across Europe
- Latest Map Guarantee
- Dedicated buttons on steering wheel enable safe control of device
- Large 11 cm, high quality touch screen provides clear visibility
- Advanced lane guidance
- Customised branding with the laser-etched scorpion logo on the device and a luxury leather carry case
(1) Available in selectedcountries.