The Renault Captur range and prices in France
Following Captur’s revelation on January 11, order books open today for the brand’s new urban crossover, along with the publication of the model’s price and equipment lists.
Renault Captur’s most notable features include:
- The expressive styling and driving position associated with SUVs, the cabin space and modular interior of an MPV, plus the handling performance and driving enjoyment delivered by a hatchback.
- An unprecedented specification for its segment:
- An innovative glove box: the ‘Easy Life' drawer - Machine-washable removable seat covers - 60/40-split folding and sliding rear bench seat - Modular boot floor - Keyless entry and starting, Hill Start Assist and LED daytime running lights for all versions - Bluetooth®-equipped Plug&Music radios for all versions - Reversing camera
- Affordable innovations:
- Renault R-Link, an in-dash tablet connected to both the vehicle and the internet which provides a link between the motoring and connected worlds. - EDC dual clutch automatic six-speed transmission.
- Genuine driving pleasure thanks to a range of turbo engines boasting record low fuel consumption and CO2 emissions, including:
- EDC dual clutch automatic six-speed transmission. - The TCe 120 petrol engine mated to EDC six-speed dual clutch transmission (5.4 litres/100km, 125g of CO2/ km1) - The three-cylinder Energy TCe 90 petrol engine (4.9 litres/100km, 114g of CO2/ km1 - And the Energy dCi 90 diesel engine, the most economical engine in its class (3.6 litres/100km, 96g of CO2/ km1).
For Captur’s launch, Renault, in association with DIAC, proposes a finance plan for Captur through its Renault New Deal programme. For 49 monthly payments of €169 and an initial payment of €3,339 it is possible to buy Renault Captur Life Energy TCe 90* on a long term lease plan (maximum mileage: 40,000km).
Customers can find out more about Captur at a bespoke mini-website captur.renault.com/, while road tests will be possible during the special French dealership promotional week on April 11-15, 2013.