The National Boat Show and Dive Expo Just 2 days to go
The National Boat Show and Dive Expo: 10th Anniversary Show! 7-9 September at the Coca-Cola Dome, Johannesburg.
The wait is nearly over… It’s finally, almost, just about here – the National Boat Show & Dive Expo starts on Friday! Come Shop, Play, Learn & Win at our 10th Anniversary show.
- Planning a boating, fishing or scuba diving holiday, or just plain love to shop for the finer, fresher things in life? Visit The Boat Yard Farmers Market.
- Looking to upgrade your boat, scuba gear, watersports accessories and leisure lifestyle must-haves? Johannesburg’s National Boat Show and Dive Expo has all that and more at special 10th anniversary show prices!
- Tired of window-shopping for boats your budget won’t bend to? Visit our brand new, first ever Pre-Owned Buyers Sellers Pavilion in partnership with Auto Trader South Africa. Times are hard, so now more than ever you deserve the toys that will put a smile on your dial, a spring in your step and leave change in your wallet!
- Attention anglers and other tellers of tall tales: come try your hand at the Fishing Simulator. It’s almost as good as the reel thing.
- Visit the SAMSA Photo Booth for a FREE photo. Capture the moment so you can savour the memories AND you’ll stand a chance to win great prizes!
- Pack a cossie and towel. This is the year you’ll finally try scuba diving at the Try Dive Pool & Dive Tank. Whether you’re a kid or a kid at heart, it’s too fun to miss!
- Anyone can braai, but to braai with style takes practice and some pointers from the pros. Raise your braaing standards at the Bavati Braai Cooking Demos!
- If you’re secretly envious of Noah, come to the Boat Building Clinic & Careers workshop. Learn about careers in boatbuilding, repairing inflatable boats and more besides.
- A 7-day Holiday in Mozambique at the exclusive Golden Shores in Inhambane, valued at R31 500!
- Accommodation for 8 people, plus a scuba diving experience at Ngumula Lodge in Mozambique worth R 80 000.00 in association with the Star and Saturday Star.
- 1 of 5 Scuba Diving Courses with PADI, each valued at R2500!
The National Boat Show & Dive Expo is proudly sponsored by the South African Maritime Safety Authority (SAMSA).
Show hours are 09h00 to 18h00 on Friday & Saturday and 09h00 to 17h00 on Sunday.
For more information on exhibits, entertainment, free workshops and all the fabulous prizes you can WIN, visit
See you there!