TDI-TUNING: DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY, IN AND OUT
Tuning firm adds extra performance to bespoke design
- Among vehicles tuned by TDI-Tuning, creations by Overfinch and Kahn Design
British tuning designer and engineering firm TDI-Tuning is often approached by those who have chosen a more personalised approach to motoring, and drive vehicles with unique styling cues, such as – for example – Kahn Design and Overfinch bespoke creations.
Motorists who enjoy such individual styling are also keen to improve their vehicle from within, and TDI-Tuning’s tuning boxes are an appropriate and safe way to modify the vehicle’s performance.
“We recently had a Jeep Wrangler by the Chelsea Truck Company of Kahn Design. The owner wished to reduce turbo lag, which is a common issue with these vehicles,” explains TDI-Tuning Principal Graeme King. “We fitted it with a CRTD2 Twin Channel tuning box, and power increased from 197bhp to 260bhp; torque improved from 460Nm to 547Nm.”
Other examples of bespoke design vehicles include a Range Rover 3.6 Overfinch which, fitted with a TDI-Tuning box, had its power increase from 268bhp to 332bhp, and torque up from 640Nm to 736Nm.
TDI-Tuning designs and manufactures tuning boxes which are programmed to suit a range of vehicles, from mass-market Fords to high-end AMG Mercedes sportscars; its products are backed by a partnership with insurance company Adrian Flux, can be purchased with a brand new finance package, and offer hassle-free ownership with 100% positive feedback score through independent review service Feefo.
Some key points:
- TDI-Tuning designs and develops its own tuning boxes, which are then manufactured in Germany
- They can be fitted or removed by the end user in less than 30 minutes without needing special skills or specialist input
- The vehicle will revert to standard when the box is removed - leaving no trace
- The tuning equipment can be sent back to TDI-Tuning to be re-programmed for over 4,000 different models
- TDI-Tuning boxes start at just under £300
3D Car Shows on Google+
The 3D Car Shows site, spesialize in Automotive News. On the 3D Car Shows site you will find information about the Automotive Industry, Cars, Trucks, Vehicles and Motorcycles.
Here at 3D Car Shows we are committed to bringing you quality daily and relevant information about the Automotive Industry