September 7th, 2022 – Stellantis Middle East and Africa unveiled its Dare Forward 2030 ambitious strategic plan for the coming decade that will drive the company to leadership in market share, customer experience and energy transition.
On March 2022, Stellantis announced its Dare Forward 2030 strategic plan that moves it from a legacy car maker into a Sustainable Mobility Tech Company. It is about how Stellantis will engineer the future of mobility and take bold steps every day with an entrepreneurial spirit to create a new era of mobility1.
Today Stellantis in Middle East and Africa is capitalizing on the Group’s master plan and shares its strategy in the Industrial, commercial, product, digitization, aftermarket and purchasing fields.
Stellantis Middle East & Africa Chief Operating Officer, Samir Cherfan said: “Dare Forward 2030 will lead us to leadership in Middle East and Africa region. Building on our current tailored and robust commercial & industrial setups in the region, we aim to consolidate our position in the Mediterranean Crown and the French Overseas Territories, while strengthening our position in Sub Saharan Africa and ramping up our market share in Middle East and South Africa.”
Powered by its diversity, Stellantis leads the way the world moves by delivering innovative, clean, safe, and affordable mobility solutions to the evolving needs of customers across 81 countries in Middle East and Africa.
Middle East and Africa Dare Forward 2030 Key Facts:
|Industrial||Total regional industrial capacity of 1 million vehicles / YEAR by 2030|
|• Moving from 25% to over 70% regional production autonomy|
|Commercial||A Robust, Sustainable, Customer Centric commercial approach|
|• Distribute in a consolidated setup in order to maximize efficiencies and synergies
• Increase market and product coverage
• Deliver leadership in customer experience
• Lead the energy transition in our region. 100% of Stellantis product portfolio will be electrified by 2025
|Product||House of Iconic Brands|
|• Wide and unique 10 Brand portfolio that responds to customer needs from micro mobility to mainstream, Light Commercial Vehicles (LCV), premium and luxury
• Region profit pool coverage will be over 80% by 2030
• Around 55 new launches with an LEV2 mix of over 25% by 2030
|Digitization||E-commerce and Data & Connected Services offensive by 2030|
|• E-Commerce: By 2030, one third of all sales will come from online
• Data & Connected services: One digital marketplace powered by artificial intelligence and accessible in one click for all customers by 2027
|Aftermarket||Over 50% revenue increase by 2030|
|• Complete multi-brand product range
• Independent aftermarket channel offensive
|Purchasing / Sourcing||10 Billion Euros Annual Purchasing Value by 2030|
|• Widening the sourcing base from 4 to 7 countries in Middle East & Africa
• Increasing the localization rate over 70% including raw materials and sub-components
• Leveraging on and promoting national strategies for energy transition