Save up to 15% when booking before 31 March
- 25 reasons not to miss this summer’s 25th anniversary party
There are just a few days left for show-goers to take advantage of significantly discounted Early Bird tickets for this summer’s extra special Silverstone Classic (24-26 July).
In July the World’s Biggest Classic Motor Racing Festival is celebrating its 25th anniversary and those booking before Wednesday 1 April can save more than 15 per cent on a wide range of day and weekend tickets, which must be booked in advance.
Last year’s spectacular three-day extravaganza attracted a record crowd of 94,000 visitors and pre-sales for the Silver Jubilee extravaganza are significantly up on the same period 12 months ago. Perhaps that’s no surprise with so much family-fun entertainment and spectacular action already confirmed both on and off the famous Silverstone Grand Prix circuit.
Here are 25 great reasons to book Early Bird tickets this summer’s special 25th anniversary Silverstone Classic:
- Nowhere else in the world will you see so much evocative motor sport history in thrilling action with more than 1000 race entries.
- A record number of more than 100 car clubs have already registered for dedicated infield displays.
- British rock legends Status Quo top this year’s stellar live music line-up.
- All tickets provide access to grandstands, race paddocks and live concerts.
- The new ‘Battle of Britain Trophy’ races – plus displays from Spitfire and Hurricane planes – will mark 75 years since famous WW2 air battle.
- The return of iconic Pre War Sports Car grids featuring brutish Bentleys and beautiful Bugattis.
- The Caterham Drift Experience will be wowing passengers with tyre smoking, sideways action.
- There’s a chance to buy a true classic at the two-day sale organised by Silverstone Auctions.
- The opportunity to take a free ride on the 40m Giant Wheel giving panoramic views over the circuit.
- All ages can enjoy free carousel, dodgem and helter-skelter rides on the period funfair.
- The Silverstone Classic is this year’s only chance for fans to see mighty Group C prototypes racing in the UK.
- A host of motoring milestones will be celebrated with special anniversary track parades on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- In total more than 10,000 privately-owned classic cars will be on display creating an amazing motoring museum.
- Saturday evening’s sunset races for glorious sports and GT cars create a magical Le Mans style atmosphere.
- The Shopping Village is home to 150+ exhibitors ranging from art and memorabilia to vintage clothing and car parts.
- Thrilling passenger rides are available in the Pirelli Pro Rally cars on the Silverstone Rally Stage.
- The Silverstone Classic is your only chance to see so many iconic F1 cars racing flat-out.
- Mike Brewer’s Car Clinics provide top tips on buying, selling and restoring classic cars.
- As well as Status Quo, artists performing live this summer include Paul Young plus ZZ Top and Fleetwood Mac tribute bands.
- For the first time in the event’s 25-year history bike clubs will be displaying their two- and three-wheeled classics.
- There’s a new zip-wire ride for the adventurous.
- Not to be missed burn-outs from the nitros oxide fuelled Streetcar Shootouts.
- Plus a host of other free family fun activities including crazy golf and climbing wall.
- Plenty of hospitality and camping options are available – one day really isn’t enough!
- Owners of all silver cars can join the spectacular 25th Anniversary ‘Silver Sunday’ parade on the full Silverstone GP circuit.
Don’t be an April fool – those booking Early Bird tickets before the end of March can take advantage of significant savings with discounts of up to 15 per cent available for those purchasing before 1 April. Adult prices start at just £34 and stick to the Classic’s widely praised ‘access all areas’ policy, thus providing admission to both National and Wing race paddocks, trackside grandstands and the live music concerts which this year include chart-toppers Status Quo and Paul Young.