Jaguar at the Shanghai Auto Show 2013
If you cannot attend the
this year in China, or if you are still going to the show the Jaguar Land Rover video from the Shanghai Auto Show will give you a taste of what to expect from the Shanghai Auto Show and Jaguar.
In the video made at the Shanghai Auto Show you will be able to see the Launch of the all new Jaguar F-Type in China and also the Launch of the new Land Rover Range Rover Sport.
The video will give you a good idea of why car shows are well worth a visit if you love cars!
Shanghai Auto Show 2013 Video
The Shanghai Auto Show marks the Asian debut for the all-new Range Rover Sport and the Jaguar F-TYPE in Jaguar Land Rover’s largest single market.
The reveal follows Jaguar Land Rover’s strong sales results in March – with monthly and quarterly global sales performance up 16% and 17% respectively versus the prior year.
China also delivered its best ever month retailing 8,487 units collectively, up 22%. Jaguar sold a record 1,592 cars, up 91%. Land Rover continued its strong sales performance with 6,895 vehicles sold in the month, up 13%.
- The Range Rover Sport- the fastest, most agile and most responsive Land Rover ever– makes its Asian debut following a world reveal in New York in March.
- The Sport’s all-new, aluminium architecture achieves a weight saving of up to 420kg (like for like TDV6 engine) to bring agility and exceptional performance, with 15 per cent CO2 reduction and 24 per cent improved fuel economy.
- The car showcases a new suite of customer-focused technologies and more flexible interior options.
- Showcased in Asia for the first time will be Jaguar’s new ‘icon’ – the F-TYPE, first unveiled in Paris last year, and the first two-seater sports car from Jaguar since the E-type was launched in 1961.
- Jaguar C, D and E–Type will be accompanying the F-TYPE alongside a short heritage video piece looking at Jaguar through the years.
The Chinese Automotive Industry is booming and one of the biggest Car Market in the world and the Shanghai Auto Show have become the leading showroom to introduce new Cars into the Chinese Automotive Market!