New Renault Master made in Brazil South America
- On the back of its success in Europe, where Renault has led the LCV market since 1998, New Renault Master is now coming to Brazil
- It will also be launched soon in the rest of the Americas region
- New Master is now made locally, in Renault's Curitiba plant
New Master is coming to Brazil, complete with its new design, low running costs and improved comfort, functionality, strength and safety. It is available in four body shapes (minibus, van, chassis cab and window van) and numerous length and height configurations.
Renault Brazil, certified as the best coachbuilder in the country, can also call on its leading expertise in vehicle conversions to propose converted New Masters (ambulances, transportation of persons suffering from reduced mobility, etc.) to meet more specific needs.
"The light commercial vehicles segment is becoming more and more important in Renault's growth strategy in Brazil. Our LCVs achieved 24.5% growth over 2011 and we have also increased our service offering for fleets and professional drivers", exclaims Olivier Murguet, Managing Director of Renault Brazil.
"Renault Master sets the standard in its segment in Brazil, and keeps a very high residual value in buy-backs", explains Renault Brazil's Marketing Director, Frédéric Posez.
First launched on the Brazilian market in 2002, Renault Master has built up a sound reputation in the light commercial vehicles segment. 8,662 units were registered in Brazil in 2012, up 17% on 2011, in a segment that shrunk by 12%. 10 years after being launched in Brazil, Renault Master is today ranked second in its segment (vans weighing up to 3,500 kg) in South America and in Brazil.
Locally marketed New Master vehicles are now produced in the LCV plant in the Ayrton Senna complex in Sao José dos Pinhais (Paraná state).
Renault Master: a glittering tack record
Renault Master is popular with its users and has won a number of professional awards:
- LCV of the year in 2012 in Germany.
- Elected 2011 company vehicle of the year by the French magazine L’Automobile et Entreprise.
- Voted LCV of the year in 2011 by the French magazine L’Argus.
- 2011 van of the year in Denmark and Lithuania.
- Voted van of the year in 2011 by the UK magazine What Van?
- 2010 van of the year in the Van Fleet World Honors (UK).
- Transporter of the year in the German magazine Kep.
Renault in Brazil
Brazil is the Renault Group's second-largest market, achieving 6.1% growth in 2012. Growing at a rate four times higher than the market, the Renault brand set a new sales record, with 241,594 units, and a new market penetration record of 6.6%, up one point, in 2012.
The specialized Renault Pro+ network for business customers also contributes to the success of Renault's light commercial vehicles in Brazil. Launched in 2012, the Pro+ network already has 25 dealerships and is aiming for a total of 53 by April 2013.
3D Car Shows on Google+
The 3D Car Shows site, spesialize in Automotive News. On the 3D Car Shows site you will find information about the Automotive Industry, Cars, Trucks, Vehicles and Motorcycles.
Here at 3D Car Shows we are committed to bringing you quality daily and relevant information about the Automotive Industry