MITSUBISHI Concept XR-PHEV
Nimble, smart and highly protective, the Mitsubishi Concept XR-PHEV boasts an athletic body with dynamic front-to-side character lines. Its newly developed FF-type Plug-in Hybrid EV System and more advanced active safety technology, made possible by Connected Car technology, deliver excellent agility, safety and eco performance. It’s a unique and spirited urban driving encounter.
Experience the reliability and satisfaction of driving the Mitsubishi Concept XR-PHEV.
The incorporated Connected Car technology brings greater peace of mind. By accurately updating driving information, it supports eco driving and provides predictive maintenance and repair advice, letting drivers focus on driving so they can fully enjoy the driving experience.
FF PHEV SYSTEM
Based on our renowned EV technology, this FF-type Plug-in Hybrid EV System is configured with a 1.1-liter inline 3-cylinder direct-injection turbocharged MIVEC engine. Mounting the engine and motor in front reduces power loss to realize higher performance and eco-friendliness. The vehicle also automatically selects the optimum driving mode (EV Drive Mode, Series Hybrid Mode or Parallel Hybrid Mode) depending on conditions.
SPECIFICATION : CONCEPT XR-PHEV
- Overall length / Overall width / Overall height (mm): 4370 / 1870 / 1570
- Seating capacity: 4
- Targeted hybrid fuel consumption: 28 km/L or more
- Targeted EV cruising distance: 85 km or more
- Engine type: 1.1-liter inline 3-cylinder direct-injection turbocharged MIVEC engine / Max. output: 100 kW / Fuel type: Gasoline
- Motor: Max. output: 120 kW
- Total battery electric power: 14 kWh
- Wheel drive: 2WD (FF)
- Transmission: Transaxle
Images MITSUBISHI Concept XR-PHEV