Mitsubishi Concept AR – Japan Motor Show 2013
The comfort of a minivan and active personality of an SUV are merged at the highest levels in the Mitsubishi Concept AR. Its lightweight mild hybrid system merges a compact 1.1-liter inline 3-cylinder direct-injection turbocharged MIVEC engine and belt starter generator ]to provide outstanding driving comfort from the get-go. The compact body houses curved spaciousness.
You can share it with your friends or enjoy it in quiet solitude. An all-new pleasurable relationship between humans and vehicles is made possible by the freedom of flexible space and innovative Connected Car technology.
Experience the reliability and satisfaction of driving the Mitsubishi Concept AR.
The unpartitioned flexible interior provides a feeling of freedom and ample space for 6 occupants, or 4 occupants with luggage. You can even rotate all four seats to enjoy face-to-face fun. A wide open space gently surrounds occupants and provides refreshing comfort.
Whether traveling alone or with others, Connected Car technology enables freer use of space. All 4 occupants can enjoy sitting face-to-face around the interface on the center console or connecting with the outside world via interface available at each seat through the slit. Connected Car technology creates a new method of communication.
SPECIFICATION : CONCEPT AR
- Overall length / Overall width / Overall height (mm): 4350 / 1780 / 1690
- Seating capacity: 6
- Targeted fuel consumption: 24 km/L or more
- Engine type: 1.1-liter inline 3-cylinder direct-injection turbo-charged MIVEC engine / Max. output: 100 kW
- Fuel type: Gasoline
- Mild hybrid: Belt starter generator / Max. output: 10 kW (48V)
- Total battery electric power: 48V, 0.25 kWh
- Wheel drive: 2WD (FF)
- Transmission: CVT with sub transmission
Mitsubishi Concept AR Images