Mercedes-Benz S-Class – A wealth of individualisation options
The model range: A wealth of individualisation options
The S-Class Coupé features an extensive scope of standard equipment, including COMAND Online, THERMOTRONIC automatic climate control, electrically adjustable front seats with Memory package and the LED Intelligent Light System. The two-door model can be individualised by adding the AMG design and equipment line, the Exclusive package, and numerous other optional extras.
To tie in with the market launch of the S‑Class Coupé, an Edition 1 will be available for a limited period. This includes highlights such as the LED Intelligent Light System with Swarovski crystals and the Exclusive Interior package featuring seats in designo Exclusive nappa leather.Further details of selected enhancement options:
- AMG Line: Exterior features of this design and equipment line include AMG bodystyling components, consisting of front and rear apron plus side sill panels with inserts painted in the body colour, the diamond radiator grille with pins in chrome, and AMG 19-inch 5-twin-spoke light-alloy wheels painted titanium grey with a high-sheen finish. The front and rear brake discs are perforated, while the front and rear brake callipers have "Mercedes-Benz" lettering. Interior features of the AMG Line include high-gloss black poplar wood trim, AMG sports pedals in brushed stainless steel with rubber studs and AMG floor mats in velour.
- Exclusive package: This package fully lives up to its name and includes designo Exclusive nappa leather upholstery, consisting of seats and dashboard in nappa leather with contrasting topstitching and piping, centre armrest, door centre panels, and front and rear armrests in nappa leather with contrasting topstitching. Another stand-out feature is the seat upholstery layout in a diamond design with patterned perforations. There are metal designo badges in the seat backrests plus a designo roof liner and sunblinds in DINAMICA microfibre. The Exclusive package also includes map pockets on the driver's and front-passenger backrest in designo nappa leather, velour floor mats with metal designo badges, a stainless-steel boot sill and door sill panels with illuminated "Mercedes-Benz" lettering.
- Seat Comfort package for driver and front passenger consisting of active multicontour front seats with ENERGIZING massage function and dynamic function, adjustable lumbar support with three air chambers, seat side bolsters each adjusted by one air chamber, massage function provided by 14 air chambers in the seat backrest, massage heating zones in the spine area and heated seats
- AIR-BALANCE package: includes ionisation, improved air filtering and customised fragrancing of the interior with four high-quality interior fragrances
- Warmth Comfort package consisting of heated armrest in the driver's door, front-passenger door and centre console, buttons for the heated seats and armrests in the door control panels and heated multifunction sports steering wheel
For a limited period only: S-Class Coupé Edition 1To tie in with the market launch of the S-Class Coupé, an Edition 1 will be available for a limited period. Standard exterior features include highlights such as the LED Intelligent Light System with Swarovski crystals and Night View Assist Plus with Spotlight function.The interior is embellished by the following features:
- Interior Exclusive package:
- Seats in designo Exclusive nappa leather with contrasting topstitching and piping in crystal grey/black or Bengal red/black
- Instrument panel with contrasting piping, front and rear centre armrests and door panels in nappa leather with contrasting topstitching
- Roof lining and sun visors in DINAMICA microfibre
- designo floor mats with edging in nappa leather and featuring designo badges
- 3-spoke multifunction sports steering wheel in wood/leather
- High-gloss black poplar wood trim, other trim options alternatively available
- Door sill panels with illuminated "Mercedes-Benz" lettering
- Electric sunblind for rear window
- Swarovski crystal on the centre console in the front