MCN LONDON MOTORCYCLE SHOW
Several new-for-2013 Honda models will be on show at the MCN London Motorcycle Show (15-17 February) at London’s ExCel Arena, alongside updated and current popular models.
Many 2013 Honda models have only recently made their UK debut, so the upcoming show will provide the perfect opportunity to preview the new metal once again before it arrives in UK dealers. It will also be the UK public debut for the new MSX125, an exciting new small-wheel leisure bike that continues in the vein of the original monkey bike.
New models on show include:
- The MSX125 (“Mini Street X-treme 125”) carries on the tradition of the original, small-wheeled leisure motorcycle, defined by Honda in 1963 with the iconic Monkey, and continued with the Dax and Ape.
- Three machines powered by an all-new 500cc engine, which are suitable for the new A2 licensing regulations that share the same engine and chassis, with alternative riding positions and bodywork setting them apart from each other… and the crowd. The CB500F is the naked offering whilst the CB500X provides adventure styling and enhanced weather protection for longer journeys. The CB500R is the more sports focused of the trio, with sharp, dynamic styling that echoes racing heritage.
- The mid-capacity NSS300 Forza scooter is Honda’s next offering for those looking for machine that combines versatility, usability and efficiency with contemporary styling and advanced technology such as Honda’s key fuel saving Idling Stop mechanism.
- The next incarnation of Honda’s all-conquering CBR600RR. The machine that has re-written supersport history and taken numerous championship titles at both world and domestic level, is refreshed and restyled for the next phase of mid-capacity sports bike domination.
- The beautiful and exquisitely engineered CB1100 offers a mix of classic and naked styling, combining thoroughly modern and engaging performance with a timeless design. The CB1100 is powered by an air-cooled, in-line four cylinder engine.
- For newcomers to two-wheels, the NSC50R is a new 50cc scooter designed to attract young riders to the world of motorcycling, with its combination of fuel economy, Honda build quality and aggressive looks. It once again continues the racing theme, offered in both the Repsol and special edition Samsung colour scheme.
Alongside Honda’s impressive model line-up, star riders including Samsung Honda’s Alex Lowes and TT Legend John McGuinness will also be making an appearance.
You can book tickets for just £16 in advance and kids under 15 go free. Bike parking is also free.
3D Car Shows on Google+
The 3D Car Shows site, spesialize in Automotive News. On the 3D Car Shows site you will find information about the Automotive Industry, Cars, Trucks, Vehicles and Motorcycles.
Here at 3D Car Shows we are committed to bringing you quality daily and relevant information about the Automotive Industry