Several new 2014 Honda models will be on show at the MCN London Motorcycle Show (14-16 February) at London’s ExCel Arena.
Many 2014 Honda models have only recently made their UK debut with many not yet on sale, so the show will provide the perfect opportunity to get close to the new metal before it arrives in UK Honda dealers.
New models on show include:
- CBR1000RR SP – Featuring engine enhancements and equipped with Öhlins suspension and Brembo mono block front brake calipers for even sharper on-track performance
- CBR650F – A stylish new sleek, sports middleweight, designed from inception by a young team of Honda engineers. Featuring a new liquid-cooled 650cc four-cylinder engine, tuned for high torque, especially in the low to mid rpm range
- VFR800F – Given a totally new look and a host of upgrades including ABS, heated grips, adjustable seat and self-cancelling indicators
- CB1100EX – Revised to now feature wire wheels, twin rear silencers and a six-speed gearbox
- NC750X, NC750S – Introduced in 2011, receive further utility enhancements and an increase in engine capacity for more power and torque and even better fuel consumption
- CBR300R – More power and torque from a bigger capacity engine, and Fireblade-inspired styling for the motorcycle that represents the first step into Honda’s Super Sport line-up
Alongside Honda’s impressive model line-up, star riders including TT fans favourite, John McGuinness will also be making an appearance. Representatives from the Honda Ron Haslam Race School and Dave Thorpe Honda Off-road Centre will be also on hand to talk to you about the different Honda riding experiences on offer.
You can book tickets in advance from just £14.40 and children under 15 years old go free. And why not take your bike? Space in the specially designed indoor parking facility is also free.