LANCASTER CLASSIC CAR SHOW JAGUAR HERITAGE
- Jaguar Heritage to exhibit for the very first time at the annual Lancaster Insurance Classic Car Show at the NEC, 14-16 November
- Jaguar Heritage to showcase its capabilities and products, including the NEC debut of the ‘new’ Lightweight E-type ‘Car Zero’, plus the 1957 Le Mans-winning ‘Shortnose’ D-type
- New ’57 Collection range of quality merchandise products revealed and available for sale
- Jaguar Heritage Driving Experience launches to coincide with the NEC show
- Jaguar Heritage Parts displayed with expertise and advice on hand for owners of classic Jaguar owners and enthusiasts
(Whitley, Coventry – 11 November 2014). Jaguar Land Rover’s newly established Jaguar Heritage division will be exhibiting for the first time at the popular Lancaster Insurance Classic Motor Show at the NEC, from 14-16 November.
These Jaguar cars will also be complemented at the Lancaster Insurance Classic Car Show by new Jaguar Heritage branded merchandise, now available for sale, following the successful launch new ’57 Collection at the recent Paris Motor Show.
The Jaguar Heritage ’57 Collection has been designed by Jaguar’s design team to commemorate the marque’s most successful period at Le Mans, using the 1957 Le Mans-winning Number 3 ‘Ecurie Ecosse’ team car on display as inspiration. Distinguished by the winning blue flag and drawing on signature cues from this victorious car, key pieces from the Collection include a classic leather jacket and apparel, a leather racing holdall, luggage and smaller leather goods which carry iconic photography taken at the 1957 Le Mans race. Smaller gifts items, such as key rings, cufflinks and a children’s racing bear will also be available at the NEC.
Jaguar Land Rover Special Operations is also now launching the Jaguar Heritage Driving Experience, based at a special 200-acre vehicle testing facility in Warwickshire. This gives participants the unique opportunity to drive cars from Jaguar’s collection of heritage models, including C- and D-types, E-type Series 1 and 3, plus an extensive range of other historic and current Jaguar models, managed and maintained by Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations. A full programme of experiences is available, with the first events coinciding with the NEC Classic Car Show during the weekend. Further dates are available for 2015, with full details available at jaguarheritagedriving.com, or by calling 0333 577 0156.
Jaguar Heritage Parts supplies 100 per cent genuine Jaguar parts for models whose entire range has been out of production for ten years or more. The 100 per cent genuine parts are the only way to ensure that a classic Jaguar is kept in the best possible condition. Jaguar’s specialist technical advisors have over 35 years of product knowledge and parts are available to order on the day to collect at local Jaguar dealers, or for direct home delivery.