Just 3 days until The National Boat Show and Dive Expo
10th Anniversary Show! 7-9 September at the Coca-Cola Dome, Johannesburg.
Come Shop, Play, Learn & Win at the show you’ve been waiting for all year. The National Boat Show & Dive Expo - Africa’s No. 1 boating, scuba diving, fishing, watersports and outdoor leisure show – starts this Friday! Listen to 94.7 Highveld Stereo this week. The ground patrol crew will be giving away fabulous vouchers and tickets to the show each day this week!
- See, feel, touch, compare and buy the latest scuba diving, fishing, boating and watersports gear at special 10th Anniversary show prices.
- Get a load of the pre-loved boats at our first ever Pre-Owned Buyers Sellers Pavilion in partnership with Auto Trader South Africa.
- Check the kids in for some age-appropriate fun at the Beaming Kidz Kiddies Zone. Young shipmates will build their own boat, learn knot tying, play games, watch movies, compete in a fishing competition for just R30 p/hour.
- Come to the SAB Bar and Peroni Café for snacks, refreshments and for live Big Screen Rugby. The Castle Rugby Championships will be screened on Saturday. See New Zealand vs Argentian at 09h35 and watch South Africa thump Australia at 12h35!
- Take fishing to a new level at the Go Fish Kayak & Jetski Fishing Clinics. Learn how to rig your kayak/jetski for offshore fishing, tie traces, the best jetski trolling speeds, discover tricks for your fishfinder and gps and other handy hints. Workshops are followed by Q&A sessions.
- A Portable Bubble Spa that you can take with you on holiday! Yes, it’s real, it’s from Living 4 Leisure and is valued at R8 500.
- Wakeboarders, wakeskaters and wakesurfers, don’t miss this chance to win R34 500 worth of Liquid Force gear.
The National Boat Show & Dive Expo is proudly sponsored by the South African Maritime Safety Authority (SAMSA).
Show hours are 09h00 to 18h00 on Friday & Saturday and 09h00 to 17h00 on Sunday.