Just 1 day until The National Boat Show and Dive Expo
10th Anniversary Show! 7-9 September at the Coca-Cola Dome, Johannesburg.
The wait is finally over but man was it worth it! The 10th anniversary edition of the one and only National Boat Show & Dive Expo starts tomorrow. Come welcome spring in style as you Shop, Play, Learn and Win spectacular prizes.
- Get the latest boating, scuba diving, fishing, watersports and all the outdoor leisure lifestyle accessories and goodies that your heart desires at special 10th anniversary show prices.
- Shop for a boat, or your favourite watersports accessories that won’t break the bank, at our first ever Pre-Owned Buyers Sellers Pavilion in partnership with Auto Trader South Africa!
- Visit the SAB Bar and Peroni Café for refreshments and watch the Castle Rugby Championships live on Saturday!
- Drop the kids off at the Beaming Kids Kidz Zone for hours of fun.
- Try your hand at the Fishing Simulator.
- See how you like scuba diving at the Try Dive Pool & Tank.
- Check out wild skating action from the pros at RollerKidz.
This is just a sliver of a sample of all the fun and entertaining activities taking place at the National Boat Show & Dive Expo – for more info visit our website or better yet, just come to the show!
- Come to the Underwater Imaging Workshops for expert advice, hints and tips to get the most from your underwater photography and videography, and try out recreational rebreathers in the pool!
- Get the inside info in a Q&A with Jared Fisher, the reigning U21 Men’s All African Slalom Champ, sponsored by Liquid Force.
You want more? We’ve got more! Check out our website for all the info on our free, fabulous workshops.
Everyone’s a winner just by being at National Boat Show & Dive Expo, but some will be luckier than others. Check out these a-mazing prizes:
- An 8-day Trip to the Seychelles for two, valued at R100 000 from The National Boat Show & Dive Expo and Beeld!
- Accommodation for 8 people, plus a scuba diving experience at Ngumula Lodge in Mozambique worth R 80 000.00 in Association with the Star and Saturday Star.
- A 7-day Holiday in Mozambique at Golden Shores in Inhambane, valued at R31 500!
- 1 of 5 Scuba Diving Courses with PADI, each valued at R2500!
- A Portable Bubble Spa from Living 4 Leisure, valued at R8 500!
- A whopping R34 500 worth of Liquid Force gear!
- 1 of 2 Peter Lynn Vibe 1.9m Foil Kites from XS-Sport, each valued at R800!
- Heel Skates valued at R300 from RollerKidz!
Did that whet your appetite for winning? Good, because you could win all this and more at the show!
The National Boat Show & Dive Expo is proudly sponsored by the South African Maritime Safety Authority (SAMSA).
Show hours are 09h00 to 18h00 on Friday & Saturday and 09h00 to 17h00 on Sunday.
For more information on exhibits, entertainment, free workshops and all the fabulous prizes you can WIN, visit
See you there!