Jaguar Land Rover Celebrate the Coronation Festival with a unique Royal heritage drive in London
- DATE: Sunday 7th July 2013
- STORY: In a celebration of 60 years since Her Majesty The Queen’s Coronations, Jaguar Land Rover, official motor partner to The Coronation Festival, drove a selection of its Royal heritage vehicles along a central London route.
Echoing the original procession driven by the Queen in 1953, the route past famous landmarks such as Horse Guards Parade, Westminster Abbey, Houses of Parliament and Marble Arch, then regrouped back on one of the UK’s most celebrated roads, The Mall.
The Royal heritage vehicles which took to London’s streets included the 1953 Land Rover Series 1 Royal Review - the first bespoke Royal Land Rover – and a 1955 Jaguar MARK VIIM Saloon, once owned by the Queen mother.
B-ROLL FOOTAGE: Footage will be available free of charge and without copyright restriction. Shot list will includes:
- Heritage footage of members of the Royal Family with Jaguar and Land Rover Vehicles
- Moving footage of Jaguar and Land Rover Royal heritage vehicles driving the Coronation Route
- Selection of stills photography
- Interviews with: Jaguar Land Rover CEO, Dr. Ralf Speth and Director, Group Sales Operations, Phil Popham
- Date: 7th July 2013
Images of the Coronation Festival United Kingdom
Jaguar Land Rover Heritage Drive
Jaguar Land Rover Coronation Festival
Jaguar Land Rover Roger Crathorne
Jaguar Land Rover Phil Popham
3D Car Shows on Google+
The 3D Car Shows site, spesialize in Automotive News. On the 3D Car Shows site you will find information about the Automotive Industry, Cars, Trucks, Vehicles and Motorcycles.
Here at 3D Car Shows we are committed to bringing you quality daily and relevant information about the Automotive Industry