How can the Volvo IT crew at the race stay healthy while traveling around the world for nine months? Today, the Volvo IT crew at the Volvo Ocean Race has issued a new challenge on Facebook.
You have from January 12th – 16th to submit your ideas to help solve their challenge.
The Volvo IT crew is away from home for weeks at a time. They have between 2 weeks and 24 hours to implement the IT infrastructure in each city the race visits. Long working days are a given. Being extremely agile and flexible when it comes to planning is a must. Tight timeframes and high pressure mean that they have to work together day in and day out to deliver. Establishing every day routines outside of work is tough. What ideas do you have to help them stay healthy under these conditions?
How to participate:
- Go to https://apps.facebook.com/volvo-ocean-race/. Enter your idea directly into the Facebook app. You can add pictures, links, and video to support your idea.
- Get your Facebook friends to vote for your idea by “liking” it or commenting on it.
The winning idea will be selected based on the number of likes and the feasibility of implementing the idea directly into the race.
What you can win:
- Volvo Ocean Race merchandise items
- The possibility that your idea will be implemented directly at the Volvo Ocean Race.
- Promotion of you and your idea across Volvo IT’s channels: Internet, Violin, Facebook, etc.