GOODWOOD FESTIVAL OF SPEED DEBUT FOR WELLHOUSE TERRIER BIANCO – STORY FROM WELLHOUSE LEISURE
Goodwood Festival of Speed debut for new Wellhouse Ford Terrier Bianco special edition campervan on Ford stand in the Motoring Village
- First UK campervan conversion based on new Ford Transit kombi/Tourneo Custom and voted The Campervan of The Year 2014
- One of range of four special editions: Rosso, Bianco, Nero and Argento
- Standard specification includes: colour-coded elevating roof, bumper and side mouldings, colour-coded interior furniture, 18in alloy wheels, black leather upholstery with coloured-coded stitching and panel inserts, grill, Omnistor awning, reversing camera, 155PS engine upgrade, white LED lighting, sliding three-person rear bench seat (for flexibility of storage or living space), swivelling front seats, parking sensors
- Options include: twin ‘sport’ bonnet stripes, electric side step, satellite navigation
- Available to order now. Prices from £45,000 on the road
Another eye-catching vehicle making its debut at the Goodwood Festival of Speed this weekend (26-29 June) is the Bianco special edition of the Ford Terrier campervan conversion by Wellhouse Leisure which will be on the Ford stand in the motoring village.
The Bianco is one of four new special editions of the new Wellhouse Ford Terrier – the first UK campervan conversion based on the new Ford Transit kombi Custom or Tourneo Custom, which has already been voted The Campervan of the Year 2014 and was shortlisted for The Motorhome of the Year title by experts from Which Motorhome and MMM (Motorcaravan Motorhome Monthly).
As their names suggest, the Rosso, Bianco, Nero and Argento special editions are red, white, black and silver respectively, featuring colour-coded elevating roof, bumpers and side mouldings, plus sporty 18 inch alloy wheels.
The Bianco’s interior is distinguished by matching white furniture and black leather upholstery with co-ordinating white stitching and panel inserts. Its higher standard specification also includes an upgrade to the more powerful 155 PS turbodiesel engine, an awning and reversing camera.
A star feature of this conversion is the sliding, three-person rear seat which can be moved forward to accommodate more luggage or equipment while travelling, as well as bringing rear passengers closer to the driver, but also slides back to provide maximum living space while camping.
The Ford Transit kombi and Tourneo Custom make the perfect base vehicle for a campervan conversion as it is compact enough to be used as an everyday car for leisure or business, yet quickly becomes a home from home when camping, for days out or active hobbies, complete with two double beds, heater and a kitchen including a fridge, sink and cooker.
“We are delighted and honoured that Ford has invited us to reveal our new Bianco special edition on its high profile stand at the prestigious Goodwood Festival of Speed,” said David Elliott, Managing Director of Wellhouse Leisure.
“With its twin bonnet stripes, black and chrome alloy wheels, black roof and white bodywork, our campervan is going to look really awesome alongside all the other sporty models on the Ford stand and will definitely be the coolest-looking leisure vehicle at Goodwood,” he continued.
3D Car Shows on Google+
The 3D Car Shows site, spesialize in Automotive News. On the 3D Car Shows site you will find information about the Automotive Industry, Cars, Trucks, Vehicles and Motorcycles.
Here at 3D Car Shows we are committed to bringing you quality daily and relevant information about the Automotive Industry