Giambattista Tiepolo Google Doodle Germany
If you visit Google Germany today, you will be able to learn more about Giambattista Tiepolo. Today Google Germany is honoring the life and legacy of Giambattista Tiepolo.
He was one of the most important Venetian painters of the late Baroque and the Rococo. His work includes depictions of heroic epics, histories, opera scenes, Gods festivals and altars, in which he makes a number of these paintings with cherubs and cupids enriched.
In the Google Doodle about Giambattista Tiepolo you can see some of his works incorporated into the Google Doodle. Giambattista Tiepolo was born in Venice, Italy on the 5th of March 1696 and died on the 27th of March 1770 in Madrid.
At the age of 18 years, Giovanni Battista Tiepolo became self-employed, with 21 he became a master. He celebrated successes quickly, which made him a sought-after and famous painter. His clients in Venice was also the Bishop of Udine
Some of Giambattista Tiepolo works include:
- Adoration of the Magi ( Alte Pinakothek , Munich)
- Apollo and Daphne ( Louvre , Paris)
- Christ on the Mount of Olives ( National Gallery , Athens)
- Apotheosis of the Barbaro family ( Metropolitan Museum , New York)
- Apotheosis of the Pisani Admirals (Palazzo Pisani, Venice)