COTSWOLD AIRPORT SEEKS SPONSORS FOR BEST OF BRITISH SHOW
As patriotic-fever hits Britain in the build up to the Queen’s Jubilee, Cotswold Airport based in Kemble, Gloucestershire is seeking sponsorship and trade partners to participate in its inaugural Best of British Show. The two-day family event will celebrate the most iconic of British culture, innovations, entertainment, food and drink on August Bank Holiday weekend (Sunday 26th and Monday 27th).
The Best of British Show is expected to attract over 20,000 visitors and will combine the Best of British aviation, automotive, agriculture and music ideally suited to brands looking to promote British products or services.
The Royal Air Force Aerobatic Team, The Red Arrows, the RAF Hawk Display Team, Ultimate High Extra300 and Tiger Nine formation will feature in a three-hour air display. The Best of British show will close on both days to a nostalgic Spitfire display to music from 1940s-style swing trio The Three Belles. Quintessentially British-themed automotive exhibitors include a variety of owners’ clubs including the prestigious Rolls Royce Owners’ Club.
The Lamb National, Ridgeside Lurcher Display Racing, Ferret Racing, Birds of Prey and an RSPCA Dog Show will feature in a show arena alongside Wildlife Displays, provided by Peter Johnson Entertainment, including guinea pigs, rabbits, meerkats, reptiles and scorpions.
Typically British entertainment is provided by Price’s Great British Funfair with traditional fairground attractions, and vintage rides including; Swing Boats, Carousel and Big Wheel. A music stage will host Stroud-based musicians The Outcast Band, who take their influences from folk, punk and rock and echo the style of The Waterboys and The Levellers.
Meanwhile, British locally-produced food and drink is available in the Craft Tent and Trade Stands including companies such as the Big London Bus and Gloucestershire Brewery Company.
The Best of British Show is keen to invite interested parties to participate in the show through a variety of tailor-made sponsorship options including Title Sponsor, Associate Sponsors, Sector Exclusivity and Corporate Hospitality.
- 68% of visitors to Cotswold Air Show in 2011 were ABC1 professionals (35-55) enjoying an annual income of £35,000 or more
- 70% of visitors travel to Cotswold Airport events from within an 80 mile radius leaving 30% from across the UK and overseas visitors
- Cotswold Airport events are highly family orientated with an average of 56% footfall made up of family parties
Suzannah Harvey, creator of the Best of British Show and Director at Cotswold Airport commented: “This new concept show has created such a buzz already and our aim is to firmly establish Best of British as an annual event that people will visit the Cotswolds to attend. Our sponsorship package is designed to provide a platform to create bespoke packages to celebrate all that is iconic about Britain, whether that is sponsoring the RAF Red Arrows display, hosting corporate guests or participating in the show as a trader.”
Local media partners Cotswold Life and Stagecoach have already signed up to the event providing local advertising and branding, while exhibitors include local firms such as The Gloucestershire Brewery Company and the Rolls Royce Owners Club and of course local musicians The Outcast Band from Stroud.
The Best of British Show will be supporting four charities over the weekend; The RAF Benevolent Fund, fly2help, Help for Heroes and the RSPCA.
Tickets are £15 in advance and can be purchased online and from tourist information centres around the region. More details are available at bestofbritishshow.co.uk
Limited spaces are still available for traders and exhibitors of food, local crafts and classic vehicles. To discuss trade and sponsorship opportunities contact Helen Tempest, Assistant Event Manager on 07973 119001 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3D Car Shows on Google+
The 3D Car Shows site, spesialize in Automotive News. On the 3D Car Shows site you will find information about the Automotive Industry, Cars, Trucks, Vehicles and Motorcycles.
Here at 3D Car Shows we are committed to bringing you quality daily and relevant information about the Automotive Industry