Midrand – Chrysler South Africa (Pty) Ltd, importer of Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge brand vehicles locally held its annual Sales Champions and Dealer of the Year awards banquet in Cape Town this past weekend.
The event, held once again in conjunction with Madame Zingara’s Theatre of Dreams, celebrated the success of the Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge brand dealerships countrywide on the back of a record breaking year in 2012; Chrysler South Africa sold 10,052 vehicles, 26% above the previous record of 7,950 units set back in 2003.
The gala evening function saw the presentation of 14 awards handed out to the leading dealership sales people as well as recognising Dealer Principals representing the best of the countrywide dealer network.
The burlesque cirque spectacular and pantomime style acts provided the perfect backdrop to the awards for Chrysler South Africa’s top achievers:
Dealer of the Year
- Chairman’s Award: Grand Central Motors, Midrand, Robbie Matticks
- Metro: Grand Central Motors, Midrand, Robbie Matticks
- City: Garden City Motors, Pietermaritzburg, Feisal Essack
- Town & Country: Naledi Motors, Gaberone, Wayne Jordaan
- Most Improved: CJD Umhlanga, Naseem Moosa
- Eco Award: CJD Gauteng West, Chris Van Der Merwe
- Community Award: Maritime Motors, Port Elizabeth, Arthur Mutlow
- Advertising Award: Grand Central Motors, Midrand, Robbie Matticks
- Pieter Jansen van Rensburg, Grand Central Motors, Midrand
- Jay-Jay Mogale, Maemo Motors, Rustenburg
- Christelle Erasmus, M&Z Motors, Namibia
- Dawie Roux, Grand Central Motors, Midrand
- Rudi van Dyk, Maemo Motors, Rustenburg
- Stephan Enslin, M&Z Motors, Namibia
Chrysler South Africa (Pty) Ltd. sells and services Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge vehicles as well as selling MOPAR parts through 45 dealerships countrywide.