HYUNDAI’S INTERACTIVE CHICAGO AUTO SHOW DISPLAY TO TURN SHOW-GOERS INTO NEW CUSTOMERS
COSTA MESA, Calif., Jan. 29, 2013 – The extensive interactive exhibits at the Hyundai’s 2013 Chicago Auto Show booth offer a wide array of exciting technology and family entertainment. Below is summary of all the activities:
- Concept vehicles: Veloster C3 Roll Top, Elantra Coupe Zombie Survival Machine, designed by The Walking Dead creator/writer Robert Kirkman and fabricated by Design Craft
- New Hyundai models:Santa Fe, Elantra Coupe, Elantra GT, Veloster Turbo, Veloster RE:MIX Edition
- Technologies: Blue Link® telematics and infotainment platform, Engine displays
- Equus Premium Zone and Hyundai Hope on Wheels vehicle
- Hyundai Performance Stage: Rock out with your friends and family and receive a free commemorative auto show photograph. If you come on the right day, you may get your picture taken with one of the celebrity athletes Hyundai has scheduled to appear at the show.
- Experience Hyundai Ride and Drive: Test drive seven new Hyundai models.
- Dates: Feb. 9-10 and Feb. 15-18, 2013
- 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Registration located in the North Lobby, Level 1 atMcCormackCenter
HYUNDAI MOTOR AMERICA
Hyundai Motor America, headquartered in Costa Mesa, Calif., is a subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Co. of Korea. Hyundai vehicles are distributed throughout the United Statesby Hyundai Motor America and are sold and serviced through more than 820 dealerships nationwide. All Hyundai vehicles sold in the U.S.are covered by the Hyundai Assurance program, which includes the 5-year/60,000-mile fully transferable new vehicle warranty, Hyundai’s 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty, and five years of complimentary Roadside Assistance.