All-new 2013 Dodge Dart makes its Western Canadian Debut at the Vancouver International Auto Chrysler Canada: Show
- The Dodge brand is back in the compact sedan business with the all-new 2013 Dodge Dart.
- With up to 184 available horsepower, the 2013 Dodge Dart delivers the ultimate blend of power, fuel efficiency, fun-to-drive spirit, interior roominess, style and overall sophistication at a tremendous value.
- Starting price of $15,995 in Canada.
- Dodge Dart is the first Chrysler Group vehicle based upon a Fiat architecture – adapted from the award-winning Alfa Romeo Giulietta.
- Compact car segment in Canada accounts for 21 per cent of new vehicle sales.
- Mopar to offer more than 150 accessories for the Dodge Dart.
April 3, 2012 , Vancouver, B.C. – The Dodge brand is breaking new ground with the all-new 2013 Dodge Dart, revealed for the first time in Western Canada at the Vancouver International Auto Show. It is the company’s first entry into the compact sedan segment in seven years. With a starting price of $15,995, it is sure to hit the sweet spot of Canadian consumers.
“We’re extremely excited about the all-new Dodge Dart,” said Reid Bigland, President and CEO of Chrysler Canada and Dodge Brand. “This vehicle offers features and content that have never before existed in a compact car. With the 2013 Dodge Dart, consumers no longer have to compromise safety, technology, customization or comfort when purchasing a compact vehicle.”
With over 340,000 compact car registrations in 2011, the segment represents 21 per cent of new vehicle sales in this country.
“The compact car segment in Canada is the largest segment in the industry by a wide margin, so we have essentially become Canada’s number one seller of vehicles while playing with one arm tied behind our back,” Bigland added. “When the new Dodge Dart hits the streets, we anticipate being a formidable competitor again in Canada’s largest vehicle segment.”
The new Dodge Dart is a revolutionary car. It has world class architecture infused with Alfa Romeo DNA and the unmistakable presence of a Dodge. With up to 184 horsepower, the 2013 Dodge Dart is a fuel efficient and ecologically smart vehicle that is precision crafted, quick, agile and fun-to-drive. It comes loaded with innovative technology, unsurpassed standard safety features and clever functionality. Its interior space rivals that of a mid-size sedan with the footprint and value of a compact car.
Customization is king, offering over 100,000 ways for consumers to personalize their vehicle. This includes 14 interior colour and trim combinations, 12 exterior colours, 7 wheel choices and 5 model levels – SE, SXT, Rallye, Limited and R/T.
And if that isn’t enough, the Mopar® division will offer more than 150 additional accessories for the 2013 Dodge Dart.