- Bentley unveils the Bentayga: the most powerful, most luxurious, most exclusive and fastest SUV in the world
- Bentayga combines unparalleled luxury with sporting ability, off-road performance and everyday usability
- Designed, engineered and built in Crewe, UK, this sector-defining SUV takes Bentley luxury to new places
- Continental GT displays refined Grand Touring luxury
- Bentley Mulsanne Speed – the pinnacle of luxury and performance
- GT3 racecar takes break from 2015 season to join model range
- Next generation Inspirator configurator app
- Bentley’s luxury goods collection reimagined for 2016
(Crewe/Frankfurt, 15 September 2015) Bentley Motors unveils its pinnacle, sector-defining Bentayga SUV at 10:20 BST (11:20 CET) at the 66th IAA in Frankfurt. The press conference can be viewed live at www.bentleymedia.com.
The Bentley Bentayga combines unparalleled luxury with effortless performance and everyday usability. With an all-new twin-turbocharged 6.0-litre W12 powertrain, the Bentayga is the fastest, most powerful, most luxurious and most exclusive SUV in the world. It offers a true Bentley driving experience and showcases a range of innovative technology features.
Its modern luxury interior is handcrafted in Britain, the Bentayga boasts the world’s finest automotive cabin, with unrivalled levels of precision. The detailing in metal, wood and leather – including meticulous tolerances between elements of trim – sets a new standard in automotive design. This level of perfection is only achievable thanks to the exceptional skill of Bentley’s colleagues in Crewe.
Wolfgang Dürheimer, chairman and chief executive of Bentley Motors, comments: “The Bentayga is truly the Bentley of SUVs. It redefines luxury in the SUV sector and offers a genuine Bentley experience in any environment, thanks to a combination of unparalleled attention to detail, go-anywhere ability and cutting-edge technology. With this extraordinary car we are looking forward to an exciting period of strong growth and sales success for Bentley. The Bentayga is the next step in our brand’s bold future.”