January 29, 2014 , Turin, Italy – Following an initial phase with the two corporate logos appearing side-by-side – symbolizing the desire to respect the history, culture and industrial roots of the two groups – both Fiat and Chrysler now require a new corporate identity representative of an organization that is much more than the sum of […]
Current CEO/ Managing Director of Chrysler South Africa, Trent Barcroft, will also become CEO of Fiat Group Automobiles South Africa as part of cooperation between the two related companies going forward. The announcement is the first South African corporate step in gaining synergies between the two companies which share a common global leader, Sergio Machionne, […]
First year that the report reflects the combined results of the Fiat Group and Chrysler Group sustainability initiatives Report reflects the shared commitment to sustainability and progress on economic, environmental and social aspects Achieved maximum Global Reporting Initiative Application Level A+ Turin, Italy and Auburn Hills, Mich. – Fiat Group and Chrysler Group today announced […]
Chrysler de Mexico Reports Strong Start of Sales for January 2012 Chrysler de Mexico posts a monthly sales increase of 4 percent
Chrysler de Mexico Reports Strong Start of Sales for January 2012Chrysler de Mexico posts a monthly sales increase of 4 percent Jeep® Compass continues its sales success with gain of over 200 percent Dodge Charger sales quadruple for the month Ram Truck brand sales increase by 18 percent on strength of Crew Cab sales FIAT […]
Sergio Marchionne to Serve as Campaign Chair for the United Way for Southeastern Michigan in 2012 January 6, 2012 , Auburn Hills, Mich. – Sergio Marchionne, Chairman and CEO of Chrysler Group LLC, will serve as Campaign Chair for the United Way for Southeastern Michigan (UWSEM) 2012 campaign. As Campaign Chair, Marchionne will be the face and voice […]
Chrysler Group LLC Launches New Uconnect® Website New DriveUconnect.com website designed as a simple and easy guide through Chrysler Group’s Uconnect® technologies January 6, 2012 , Auburn Hills, Mich. – Chrysler Group LLC has launched a new website designed to provide information and instructions on the latest in Uconnect® technologies available in Chrysler Group vehicles.
Fiat advises that the third performance event contemplated by the Chrysler Group Operating Agreement, as amended (the “Ecological Event”) has been achieved, leading to a further 5% increase of Fiat’s interest in Chrysler. The increase is effective immediately. Fiat’s interest in Chrysler is 58.5%. The remaining 41.5% of Chrysler’s equity is owned by VEBA.
Chrysler Group LLC Completes Final Performance Event; Fiat S.p.A. Ownership Rises to 58.5 Percent; Fuel-Efficient Dodge Dart to Be Revealed at NAIAS on Jan. 9 January 5, 2012 , Auburn Hills, Mich. – Chrysler Group LLC today announced that Fiat S.p.A.’s ownership interest in the Company has increased to 58.5 percent, from 53.5 percent (fully […]
Move Effectively Positions Mopar® to Support Growth Markets and Provide Improved Service to Existing Customers in Region 16,000 sq. meter facility in Shanghai 18,000 sq. meter facility in Dubai More than 65,000 parts Facilities to support Chrysler, Jeep®, Dodge, Ram and Fiat brands 12 Mopar Express Lanes opening in Middle East December 21, 2011 , […]
Conner Plant reopens to produce 2013 SRT Viper Nearly 150 jobs to return to Detroit New Viper to roll off the line in late 2012 December 13, 2011 , Auburn Hills, Mich. – Chrysler Group LLC announced today that it will reopen its Conner Avenue Assembly Plant in Detroit for the production of the […]
November 21, 2011 , Auburn Hills, Mich. – Chrysler Group LLC today named Timothy Kuniskis Head of the Fiat Brand for North America. Kuniskis most recently served as Director for both the Chrysler Brand and Fiat Brand Product Marketing. The move is effective immediately.