An all-new Jaguar XJ will make its public debut this July
COVENTRY, ENGLAND, 20th April 2009 An all-new Jaguar XJ will make its public debut this July – and today saw the preview and release of first information on this breathtaking new Jaguar.
Speaking at Auto Shanghai 2009, Jaguar Cars Managing Director, Mike O'Driscoll confirmed that:
- The all-new XJ will go on sale in South Africa April 2010 - but will officially be revealed on July 9th in London.
- The all-new XJ is the first car to feature the next-generation of Jaguar's aerospace-inspired aluminum body architecture.
- All of Jaguar's new ultra-efficient Gen III petrol and diesel engines will be available in the new XJ, including the already acclaimed V6 diesel and 380kW supercharged V8.
- There will be a choice of standard- or long wheelbase models.
- The all-new XJ will introduce the highest standards of personal luxury and specification, including a panoramic glass roof.
Full details of the all-new XJ including prices will be revealed on July 9th and orders for delivery in early 2010 will be taken from this time.
The all-new XJ will be in South African dealerships from April 2010. To register interest ahead of that time, customers should access jaguar.com/allnewxj.
3D Car Shows on Google+
The 3D Car Shows site, spesialize in Automotive News. On the 3D Car Shows site you will find information about the Automotive Industry, Cars, Trucks, Vehicles and Motorcycles.
Here at 3D Car Shows we are committed to bringing you quality daily and relevant information about the Automotive Industry