COVENTRY, ENGLAND, 20th April 2009 An all-new Jaguar XJ will make its public debut this July – and today saw the preview and release of first information on this breathtaking new Jaguar.
Speaking at Auto Shanghai 2009, Jaguar Cars Managing Director, Mike O’Driscoll confirmed that:
- The all-new XJ will go on sale in South Africa April 2010 – but will officially be revealed on July 9th in London.
- The all-new XJ is the first car to feature the next-generation of Jaguar’s aerospace-inspired aluminum body architecture.
- All of Jaguar’s new ultra-efficient Gen III petrol and diesel engines will be available in the new XJ, including the already acclaimed V6 diesel and 380kW supercharged V8.
- There will be a choice of standard- or long wheelbase models.
- The all-new XJ will introduce the highest standards of personal luxury and specification, including a panoramic glass roof.
Full details of the all-new XJ including prices will be revealed on July 9th and orders for delivery in early 2010 will be taken from this time.
The all-new XJ will be in South African dealerships from April 2010. To register interest ahead of that time, customers should access jaguar.com/allnewxj.