Alfa Romeo Celebrates 100 years of motoring excellence with the new GT Limited Edition
In celebration of Alfa Romeo’s rich 100-year history during which more than 70 models have been created, the Italian company is pleased to welcome a very special version of the Alfa Romeo GT 3.2, aptly named the GT Limited Edition.
A fitting swan song for this iconic model, only 30 of these Bertone-designed masterpieces are destined for South Africa, each one branded with a number to mark its individuality.
At the heart of this model is Alfa’s powerful and sonorous 176 kW 3.2-litre Quadcam V6 – this catapults the GT to 100 km/h in just 6,7 seconds and on to a top speed of 243 km/h, while maintaining a more-than-respectable combined fuel consumption figure of 12,4 l/100km.
At a glance, here are some of the main spec highlights that the GT Limited Edition shares with its standard GT 3.2-litre sibling:
- Six airbags
- ABS with EBD
- Traction control (ASR) and Stability Control (ESP)
- Remote central locking
- Fully adjustable steering wheel with remote audio controls
- Trip computer
- Ski tunnel
- Front armrest with recess
- Dual-zone climate control
- Cruise control
- Rear PDC
- Front passenger seat height adjustment
- Bose Hi-Fi system
On top of the already impressive equipment found in the GT, the GT Limited Edition comes with this extra kit as standard:
- 18-inch “Limited Edition” alloys (5-spoke design)
- Sports leather seats with red stitching (leather seats are standard on the normal 3.2 but the design is new for the LE)
- Blue&Me (handsfree Bluetooth, media player with USB port and voice commands)
- Red brake calipers
- Satin metallic finish mirrors, rille and door handles
- Visibility pack (auto headlights and wipers)
- Internal pack (aluminium sports pedals and sports instrument cluster)
Brimming with additional content and available at the same sticker price as the standard 3.2 – R395 100 (including VAT, excluding Co2 emissions tax*) – owning a true collector’s item has never been so enticingly accessible. (As is applicable to the rest of the GT range, the new Alfa Romeo GT Limited Edition comes with a 3 year / 60 000km maintenance plan and features service intervals of 20 000km.)
*Including emissions tax = R410 063
3D Car Shows on Google+
The 3D Car Shows site, spesialize in Automotive News. On the 3D Car Shows site you will find information about the Automotive Industry, Cars, Trucks, Vehicles and Motorcycles.
Here at 3D Car Shows we are committed to bringing you quality daily and relevant information about the Automotive Industry