2016 Model Year Mustang GT to Receive Hood Vent Turn Signals, a Nod to Car’s Heritage, New Packaging Options
Now, just like owners of the fastback model, customers of Mustang GT convertible equipped with manual transmission can order a Performance Package for 2016.
Featuring increased structural bracing, as well as revised suspension components, brakes, wheels and tires, Mustang GT convertible equipped with Performance Package will be a force to be reckoned with – both on back roads and at the track.
- Unique chassis tuning, with strut tower brace and K-brace
- Larger radiator
- Revised suspension with upsized rear sway bar, heavy-duty front springs
- Six-piston Brembo front brake calipers
- 19×9-inch front, 19×9.5-inch rear ebony-painted aluminum wheels with summer tires
- Unique tuning for stability control, ABS and electric power-assisted steering
- Torsen® limited-slip differential with 3.73 axle ratio
- Engine-turned aluminum instrument panel with auxiliary gauges
- More aggressive front splitter; rear spoiler delete
“Ford Mustang GT fastback with Performance Package has been very popular,” said Banker. “Customer feedback indicated a strong desire for the package on the convertible model as well, and the 2016 Mustang GT delivers.”
SYNC 3 links driver and Mustang more closely than ever
SYNC® 3, Ford’s next-generation communications and entertainment system, is coming for Mustang equipped with Premium Package for 2016. With a faster, more intuitive, easier than ever to use interface, improved voice command and AppLink™ functionality, SYNC 3 now features the ability to update system software via any unlocked Wi-Fi network – bringing Mustang owners closer to their car than ever before.
3D Car Shows on Google+
The 3D Car Shows site, spesialize in Automotive News. On the 3D Car Shows site you will find information about the Automotive Industry, Cars, Trucks, Vehicles and Motorcycles.
Here at 3D Car Shows we are committed to bringing you quality daily and relevant information about the Automotive Industry