2012 GOODWOOD FESTIVAL OF SPEED TICKET BUYERS CAN BECOME PART OF THE VODAFONE McLAREN MERCEDES FORMULA 1 TEAM FOR THE DAY
With only one month to go until the annual Festival of Speed (28 June – 1 July) gets underway, Goodwood has teamed up with the Vodafone McLaren Mercedes Formula 1 team to offer the ultimate money-can’t-buy prize for any F1 fan.
This very special, one-off sweepstake competition will be of Speed on 30 June. The prize includes an autograph opportunity with Jenson Button, a dedicated host for the day, lunch with the team in the exclusive BlackRock Drivers Club, a Vodafone McLaren Mercedes T-shirt & Cap, plus a visit to the McLaren Technology Centreheld on the Official Festival of Speed Facebook page at facebook.com/festivalofspeed.
The prize will be drawn at random and the winner and a friend will join the Vodafone McLaren Mercedes F1 team for the day at Goodwood.
The competition goes live immediately and will run for two weeks until 12 noon Wednesday 13 June. The competition prize consists of the following:
- The winner and a friend (picked at random) will join the Vodafone McLaren Mercedes F1 Team at the Festival of Speed on Saturday 30 June
- An autograph opportunity with McLaren driver and ex-F1 World Champion Jenson Button
- Dedicated Vodafone McLaren Mercedes host for the day
- Lunch with the F1 team in the exclusive BlackRock Drivers’ Club
- Vodafone McLaren Mercedes T-shirt & Cap
- A post-Festival of Speed visit to the McLaren Technology Centre
The Vodafone McLaren Mercedes team will be one of at least six F1 teams attending this summer’s Festival of Speed, with both current team drivers Jenson Button (Saturday) and Lewis Hamilton (Sunday) due to attend the event and be in action up the famous Goodwood 1.16-mile hillclimb.