- Class-leading all-terrain capability with a raw and edgy style.
- Two striking exterior colours – either Zermatt Silver or, for the first time on a Defender, Nara Bronze. Both with contrast Santorini Black finish to the roof and wheel arches.
- SVX Grille with centre in body colour and headlamp surrounds in black.
- Black chequer plate on bumper tops and sills.
- New Defender decal.
- Introduction of 16 inch Saw Tooth alloy wheels.
- Rear centre step assembly.
- A choice of two interior colourways in either Ebony or a unique duo-tone Ebony and Almond interior.
- On sale currently at a retail price of R439 995
The Defender Limited Edition offers raw and edgy style, with the expected class-leading all-terrain capability.
The exterior is available in either Zermatt Silver or for the first time on a Defender, Nara Bronze. These contemporary colour schemes are enhanced by a contrasting Santorini Black finish to the roof and wheel arches. And for the first time unique gloss black 16 inch Saw Tooth alloy wheels, to create a sense of raw utilitarianism.
For the interior there are a choice of two colourways, either Ebony to complement the Zermatt Silver exterior or a duo-tone Ebony and Almond interior for the Nara Bronze exterior. The seats, with the addition of leather side bolsters, offer a more refined finish to the interior.
Powered by the 2.4 litre common-rail diesel engine, this Defender boasts fuel efficiency and performance, with 360Nm torque for effortless towing, enhanced on-road performance and reductions in exhaust emissions in line with Land Rover’s commitment to sustainability.
The Defender Limited Edition is currently on sale with a retail price of R 439 995.