- 75-day countdown to Dacia’s UK summer pre-launch activities continues with the announcement of pre-ordering for the Duster SUV
- Customers can pre-order the multi-award-winning Duster on 28thJune – when range pricing and specification is confirmed – with just a £100 deposit at dacia.co.uk
- Pre-ordering will ensure customers are given priority delivery of their chosen Duster, from January 2013 onwards.
- Manufacturers’ Recommended Retail Prices, announced on 28th June this year, will be guaranteed to customers over the pre-ordering phase, to December 2012.
- Duster: a compact SUV for city car money - The range will start from less than £10,000, with 4×4 versions available from less than £12,500, a staggering £6,000-10,000 less than similar-sized cars from other manufacturers.
- Daciawill pioneer a new smart-buy concept for car buyers: by eliminating the cost of the unnecessary in its vehicles, it offers buyers exactly what they need, at incredibly attractive prices.
Following news just 25 days ago that Dacia will begin its UK pre-launch campaign on 28th June, with the release of pricing and specifications for its Duster SUV, the brand has confirmed that customers will be able to pre-order their Duster online with as little as £100 deposit, in just 75 days time.
If online interest alone is anything to go by, early signs for the brand’s likely success on these shores are more than a little promising and would undoubtedly be the envy of plenty of other car brands. In less than one month since the brand confirmed a sub-£10,000 starting price for the Duster, several thousand savvy potential Dacia owners have signed up to receive regular news updates from dacia.co.uk. With interest growing, early signs suggest the new ‘smart choice’ brand is set to take the UK by storm, just as it has in Europe.
The affordable, high-quality, versatile and rugged Dacia Duster will be available to pre-order online in just over two months time, with just £100 deposit. With demand set to be high, wannabe Dacia owners are being urged to secure priority delivery of their chosen Duster by placing a pre-order via credit or debit card on the Dacia website from 28th June 2012.
Customers will be invited to ‘build’ their desired Duster via an online configurator before selecting a supplying Dacia Dealer to fulfil their order. Manufacturers’ recommended retail prices will also be guaranteed over the pre-ordering phase, to December 2012. Deliveries will begin from January 2013 onwards.
Leave a Reply