- Using the very latest in augmented reality, information is virtually layered on top of the B-Class showroom vehicle.
- Full configurator allows complete specification comparisons of every possible exterior, interior, trim and wheel option.
- Technical animations demonstrate impressive load space with everyday scenarios.
- COMAND Online multimedia and other Mercedes-Benz safety, parking and lighting systems explained in easy to use guides.
- Retailer locator with ‘from current location’ directions incorporating Google Maps takes users direct to their local Mercedes-Benz retailer.
- The App contains all brochure and price list information, as well as technical tables, standard and optional specification tables.
- Available to download from the Apple App Store now.
Mercedes-Benz’s new B-Class iPad Brochure app is a first for the showroom environment, featuring the very latest in augmented reality, featuring full scale experience layers information directly onto the car itself.
The fully interactive app makes use of the iPad’s capabilities to inform as much as it entertains. The B-Class can now come to life in the hands of every prospective B-Class customer.
For those searching for a visual thrill, the model lines section makes it quick and easy to compare the SE trim with the Sport ‘slide by slide’ from three exterior angles. The configurator is a great way to visually display thousands of personalisation choices, with many customer-specific exterior and interior colour choices, trim line options, design specification additions and wheel options available.
Users are invited to save and share their ideal B-Class, and a handy Retailer Locator tool will lead them directly to their nearest retailer should they wish to find out more, or delve deeper into the augmented reality for themselves in the comfort of their local showroom. The app contains everything a potential B-Class customer could wish to know about this exciting new model, including all the information of a traditional paper brochure and price list.
The COMAND Online section of the app offers an easy to understand guide to Mercedes-Benz’s class leading multimedia onboard computer, while the load space animations offer a playful, educational way to demonstrate the numerous load compartment variations. For example, users can see how easily a bike or washing machine fits into the car.
The app is available to download now, for free, from mercedes-benz.co.uk and the Apple App Store.
Notes to Editors:
The main navigation page takes the user all around the new B-Class, showing its aerodynamic prowess from all angles. From this home page, the user is invited to click on any of the topics of interest, to experience technical animations, photography and more.
The ‘read more’ section of the app holds all the information of the brochure, offering in-depth information on any of the related section topics, along with an internal search function, as well as an in-built Mercedes-Benz retailer locator tool with directions from current location using Google Maps.
Other B-Class user guides include; Intelligent Light System, BlueEFFICIENCY engines, Run-flat capable tyres, Panoramic sunroof, Active Park Assist, Collision Prevention Assist and Driving Assistants.
The app allows customers to save their personal B-Class configuration while also providing an option to stay in touch with their local Mercedes-Benz retailer.