- All MBUK dealers to receive iPads containing all new B-Class Showroom app as well as existing C-Class Coupe and B-Class Brochure apps
- New B-Class showroom app uses the latest in augmented reality
- Full scale 3D B-Class experience, layers key information directly onto the showroom model
- Opportunity to show the customer key features of the car that would otherwise be impossible to demonstrate in the showroom
- App in use in showrooms now
The Mercedes-Benz retail network can now offer virtual, as well as physical tours of the all-new, dynamically stunning B-Class.
As of today, all Mercedes-Benz dealerships will have iPads, pre-programmed with the recently released C-Class Coupe and B-Class brochure apps, as well as the all new B-Class Augmented Reality Showroom app, enabling customers to interact with the B-Class like never before.
The new B-Class application is a first for the showroom environment, designed solely for use within the dealership, is a full scale 3D experience which layers information directly onto the car itself, by using this cutting edge technology, retailers are able to use the iPad to dramatise features of the car that would otherwise be impossible to show.
A digital map on the floor of every dealership allows the iPad to bring key features of the B-Class to life by pinpointing where on the display model the tablet is pointed. Intelligent light assist, Collision prevention assist and the stunning aerodynamic design of the B-Class can all be shown using high tech animated diagrams.
This dealer only app joins the existing Mercedes-Benz brochure app family. The C-Class Coupe app, and more recently the B-Class brochure app, create innovative and interactive experiences that compliment traditional paper brochures with a more engaging way to experience these latest models. Both apps contain all brochure and price list information as well as fully interactive configurators, allowing customers to design, create and share their ultimate Mercedes-Benz.
The C-Class Coupe and B-Class Brochure apps are available to download now from mercedes-benz.co.uk. The B-Class augmented reality app will be in all dealerships from today, the 24th April 2012.