- 10 new SsangYong sales & service dealerships appointed: Bath, Belfast, Cardiff, Consett, Dumfries, Falkirk, Falmouth, Ipswich, Plymouth and Shrewsbury
A further 10 new dealers have signed-up to represent SsangYong, Korea’s oldest car brand, bringing to 20 the number of new dealers appointed this year.
The new appointments are:
- Bescol Motors, Consett, County Durham
- Falmouth Garage, Falmouth, Cornwall
- Frasers of Falkirk, Falkirk, Scotland
- Klic Cars, Dumfries, Scotland
- Lindacre Ipswich, Ipswich, Suffolk
- Minerva Cars, Bath, Avon
- SERE, Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Shukers, Shrewsbury, Shropshire
- SMC Plymouth, Plymouth, Devon
- Tanners of Cardiff, Cardiff, Wales
“Confidence in the SsangYong brand is unquestionably growing, and our business proposition for dealers is increasingly being recognised as these 10 new appointments testify”, said Paul Williams, CEO of SsangYong Motor UK. “We warmly welcome each and every one to the SsangYong franchise, which has grown by 29 new dealerships in less than two years.
“Our four model range has been extensively refreshed – face-lifted Korando, new Rexton W and Turismo, and greatly improved Korando Sports pick-up – offering dealers and their customers a complete range of SUV and 4×4 vehicles, plus our all-new B-segment X100 crossover arrives mid-next year.
“That confidence is also translating into sales, with SsangYong now one of the fastest growing brands in the market this year.”
SsangYong is actively looking for the right quality dealers to represent the brand in a number of locations. There are a number of open points across England, Scotland and Wales including Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bradford, Greater Manchester, Leicester, Liverpool, London & South East, Mid & North Wales, Reading, Southampton, Teesside and Watford.