This year the “New Year’s Day 2013″ Google Doodle is slightly different from previous year’s New Year’s Day Google Doodles. Instead of wishing the world a “Happy New Year 2013″ Google have chosen to link directly to the New Year’s Day 2013 search results instead of the “Happy New Year” tradition. If you however hover over the “New Year’s Day 2013″ Google Doodle there is a “Happy New Year” message.
On December 31, 2012 Google displayed a New Year’s Eve 2012 Google Doodle featuring all the best Google Doodles of 2012.
“Screenshot of the New Year’s Eve 2012 Google Doodle”
The Google Doodle is interactive and allow viewers to click on objects within the image that directs to the Google Doodle represented with the specific object within the image.
The Dakar Rally, a highlight of the annual motorsports calendar has been safe in the hands of KTM since 2001 when Italian rider Fabrizio Meoni won on the Austrian brand’s LC4 660R machine. Now, ahead of the 2013 event in South America it will be up to last year’s winner and KTM factory rider Cyril Despres of France to challenge for his fifth Dakar prize and KTM’s twelfth consecutive title riding the KTM 450 Rally bike.
New Year’s Eve 2012 – Google Doodles
Today December 31, 2012 Google are celebrating the last day of 2012 and points to the Best Google Doodle moments for 2012. The New Year’s Eve 2012 is made up of hotspots on which you can click to read more about the individual Google Doodles of the year.
- 3D rapid prototyping enables Ford engineers to create workable parts right at their desks digitally – increasing global efficiency, greatly reducing development time and time to market, and saving cost
- Ford is a leader in 3D printing, investing in efforts not only to enable engineers to create an entrepreneurial spirit through experimenting at their workstations, but also investing in one of the newest forms of 3D printing with sand to help develop production-representative parts
- Manufacturing and desktop rapid prototyping converge as each Ford EcoBoost® engine – now available in the upcoming Transit Van, all-new Fusion, 2014 Fiesta and full-size F-150 pickup – utilizes the technology to develop parts
DEARBORN, Mich., Dec. 26, 2012 – In Ford’s Silicon Valley Lab, Dave Evans creates a custom vehicle gauge and emails the 3D design to Zac Nelson in Dearborn. Nelson uses the MakerBot® Thing-O-Matic™ at his workstation and prints up a physical prototype. The future of research and development is happening right here and now at the desks of these Ford engineers.
HINO RACE TRUCKS ARRIVE IN LIMA FOR DAKAR RALLY
With the start of the 2013 Dakar Rally in South America less than two weeks away, the safe arrival of the cargo ship Rio Imperial at the Peruvian port of Lima in South America was greeted with much joy and relief by the many teams whose vehicles made the three-week long sea voyage from Le Havre in France across the Atlantic Ocean and through the Panama Canal into the Pacific Ocean.
AUTO TEST WINNERS in GREEN! 2013: M-Class and B-Class are the most environmentally friendly
Stuttgart – The renowned German environmental research institute “ÖkoTrend” has ascertained that the Mercedes-Benz ML 250 BlueTEC 4MATIC and Mercedes-Benz B 200 Natural Gas Drive are the most eco- friendly cars in their class. Both models have thus now been honoured as “Winners in Green” by the magazine AUTO TEST.
- Sales up significantly despite sharp differences among markets
- Product offensive continues
- Business picking up in Russia, India, and China
- Market conditions will remain challenging in 2013
The commercial vehicle sector is significantly affected by cyclical fluctuations. Nevertheless, its medium and long-term outlook is very promising. Daimler Trucks has prepared itself for fluctuating business cycles and as a result was able to demonstrate 2012 that solid results can be achieved in the commercial vehicle sector even when times are difficult.
Today December 25, 2012 Google have in true Holiday spirit once again updated there Google Doodle to a Happy Holidays Google Doodle. It looks like this year 2012 there is going to be a sequence of Happy Holidays Google Doodles from Google. I searched earlier today to see if Google is going to have a doodle but it seemed like there is not going to be one for the 25th of December 2012.